Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
I’ve lived in Texas. So, even though I’ve never been to L.A., I can say with some certainty that the two spots couldn’t be more different…mostly because Texas is pretty much unlike anyplace else in the country.
How do I mean that? Positive? Not so much.
I’ll let you decide.
But these 15 pictures leave no doubt that you’d be pretty crazy to mix the two up.
15. Yes, that’s a bear in Pasadena. Take that, Texas.
14. California has In N Out Burger, and they have a cult-like following.
13. But Texas has Whataburger, and you’d be hard-pressed to find better hangover food anywhere in the world.
12. She thought a tattoo showcasing her love for Cali was a good idea…but she was wrong.
11. No one in Texas would have that thought, ever.
10. Yeah, I’ll just find somewhere else to tie up my horse.
9. They should really make wider spaces for those pickups since everyone has one in Texas.
8. Never in Texas (okay, MAYBE in Austin).
7. In L.A., no one is going 60 because there are too many cars on the freeway.
In Texas “speed limit 45” translate to “if we all go 60 the cops can’t pull us all over” and I think that’s so beautiful
— Sir Charles (@thenamesir) June 18, 2018
6. Autumn in L.A.
5. In L.A., you drink your breakfast (but not in a fun way).
4. In Texas, you get to enjoy your food (but you might need new pants).
3. They’re all about the ‘gram.
View this post on Instagram
🚀 blast off ⠀ From the street 🛣 to the summit 🌄 Live a Legend ◆ Die a Legend ⠀ ⠀ Follow @Millionaire_legnz ⠀ Follow @party_legnz ⠀ Managed by @separate_reality_media ⠀ A @livnlegnz account⠀ ⠀ #musicfestival #musicfestivals #musicfestivalseason #coachellamusicfestival #namelessmusicfestival #fireflymusicfestival #cochella2019 #cochella2018 #coachella2019 #coachella #coachellaoutfit #musicfestival #musicfestivals #musicfestivalfashion #coachellamusicfestival #wanderlandmusicfest #fireflymusicfestival #projectx #party #partyparty #edm #edmgirls #edmlifestyle #edmworld #edmaddict #edmlovers #festival
2. But in TX, the festivals are all about the band.
1. No one in CA is putting a state-shaped pool in their backyard.
I guess it’s time for me to visit L.A.! How about you?
What are your fave hotspots in LA or Texas? Let us know in the comments!