Social media influencers. They think they have “really hard jobs” looking pretty from every angle and saying all the right things that get them free stuff (or shame people who refuse to give them free stuff), the rest of us basically assume they’re getting paid more than us for doing basically nothing.
These 14 business owners aren’t being fooled by the promise of sales and massive exposure, though, and not a one of them is afraid to tell the influencers who approach them to take a hike.
God love ’em.
14. This is actually unbelievable.
13. Hahahaha but she already told everyone the food was amazing.
12. Cash only seems perfectly reasonable to me.
11. Have a great week, you disgrace.
10. “I do not work for free.” One more time for the people in the back!
9. Exposure doesn’t pay the bills.
8. Did she really….compare that to slave labor?
7. Just a bit of friendly advice.
6. Apart from what we offer everyone, no.
5. Dude we know you can afford to pay rent.
4. Which is to say, none at all.
3. No means no, hello.
2. What do you mean, likes aren’t compensation?!
1. No need to mince words.
These are amazing, and may I one day have enough confidence in my business and product to tell someone trying to take advantage of me to go piss up a rope.
No niceties involved.