Who says you have to grow old, be all stiff and never have fun again? Well, I guess a lot of people do, but dammit, I’m here to say no more!
Let’s all embrace our immaturity. Besides, it keeps you young! At least that’s what people keep telling me…
These folks should be awarded for their immaturity. We’re talking like the Nobel Prize for Immaturity. That’s gonna be a thing soon, just watch.
1. “My wife bought new couch pillows you can draw on. Immature me couldn’t resist.”
2. “Boyfriend knocked over his orange juice, waitress brought him this.”
3. “Parents asked me to house sit for them while they’re out of town, I sent them this today.”
4. “My Dad makes my step mom take pictures of him doing weird things when we have record breaking low temperatures”
5. Please stop that
6. “So I told my boyfriend he looks good in purple, and he goes to the bathroom and comes back in this.”
7. “It happened. I’m a f*cking Disney Princess, Reddit.”
8. “I leave my boyfriend at home alone with the cat for one day and come home to this…”
9. C’mon now…
10. “Today, my professor decided to match his tie with his powerpoint theme”
11. “I told my boyfriend the new puppy wasn’t allowed in the bed.”
12. “Favorite photo ever: dad visits my place, turns on the TV and plays Skyrim. Like father like daughter.”
13. Peter Parker at work
14. The Whole Wide World
15. ““1 picture = 1000 words”, now I know the meaning of that saying”
16. “Lucius and Crow, the Tube Twins”
17. “I set a trap for my girlfriend in my sock drawer on laundry day, she fell for it”
These people are all winners in my book.