Flamboyant and flammable both accurately describes the high fashions of the 1970s. Brightly colored polyester lead the charge of this fashionable revolution of tight pants and velour. The 1970s was also the decade after the sexual revolution of the 1960s. So women chucked their dresses and skirts–until the tunic debuted–and dressed like their male counterparts because they had fought for the right. Good thing the men back then dressed like peacocks.
Behold, the results:
1. Who wants to look like who, now?
2. Please, please read the copy where it talks about how he is a confident achiever and she makes good choices in men–lolz.
3. These fashionable train engineers only need some platform shoes to complete their get-ups.
4. Dude, forget something (your pants)?
5. Swimwear that looks like another 1970s favorite–Fruit Stripe Gum.
6. His ‘n’ Hers Bicentennial Fashion.
7. This freewheeling lass wants to dress like two fellows at the same time.
8. Do you think the honeymoon’s over or just getting started with this collection of His ‘n Hers loungewear?
9. “Oh, darling. Let’s drink piña coladas in the Jacuzzi again tonight.”
10. The couple in the foreground is creepy.
Have you ever seen so many tight pants on one page?