Have you ever bought something simply because the packaging looked cool, only to discover that the product itself wasn’t very good? While we hope that isn’t the case with the following products, these are definitely ones that would tempt us if we passed them by in the grocery store.
1. This milk looks like a cow being pulled up by a flying saucer.
2. KFC’s brilliant edible wrapper design.
Photo Credit: KFC
3. You can thank Nikita Onkin for these creative pasta windows.
4. Who knew salmon made such good beards?
5. Straight from the oven!
6. Not only are these coffee cups biodegradable, but they’ve got wildflower seeds embedded in them.
7. The ultimate stackable water bottle.
8. This boxed wine helps you squeeze out every last drop.
9. Have a movie night with this pizza box from Hong Kong that doubles as a projector.
10. When steeped in hot water, these tea bags blossom into beautiful fish.
11. A pistachio box that looks like a cracked pistachio and doubles as a place to put your empty shells.
12. Even bears love it!
13. Simple, yet so cute.