There are a lot of things to understand in this life, so we don’t blame you for not knowing how to do everything. But what if I told you there were things that you do every day that you’re actually doing…wrong? I mean, the way you are doing things still technically works, but with a few small tweaks, you could be doing things a whole lot better.
Check out these 15 images below to discover simple things you’ve been doing wrong your whole life…and how to fix them.
1. Ensure the perfect amount of frosting in each bite.
2. That hole in pasta spoons is actually for measuring out the perfect serving size.
3. Clockwise produced a nice updraft that distributes warm air in the winter, whereas counterclockwise creates a nice breeze in summer.
4. Use the top part of bottle openers to pull up tabs on cans and never break another nail again.
5. Looking to get some ketchup out of the bottle. Hit the “57” on the neck of the bottle instead of the back.
6. Did you know juice boxes have little foldout tabs to help you grip them?
7. Keep your straw in place by rotating the tab around on your soda can.
8. Make a hole in the middle of your food before placing it in the microwave to ensure everything heats evenly.
9. Instead of drawing straight lines to cross things out, draw random lines and shapes. It makes what’s underneath much harder to read.
10. Looking to cool something down quick? Wrap a wet paper towel around it and stick it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
11. Don’t smoosh your bread. Flip it over and cut it from the bottom!
12. Drill holes in the bottom of your trashcan to prevent suction when taking it out.
13. It might not look the prettiest, but it sure does taste the best.
14. Get the more ketchup with each dip by unfolding the little condiment cups.
And now you know!